Digital marketing is an umbrella term for all of your online marketing efforts. Businesses leverage digital channels such as Google search, social media, email, and their websites to connect with their current and prospective customers. The reality is, people spend twice as much time online as they used to 12 years ago. And while we say it a lot, the way people shop and buy really has changed, meaning offline marketing isn’t as effective as it used to be.
Marketing has always been about connecting with your audience in the right place and at the right time. Today, that means that you need to meet them where they are already spending time: on the internet.
After the completion of the Digital Marketing Training at Edureka, you will be able to:
1. Get strategic understanding of Digital Marketing
2. Understand how to use it for branding and sales
3. Understand its advantages & limitations
4. Become familiar with Best Practices, Tools & Technologies
5. Blend digital with offline marketing
6. Plan & manage digital marketing budget
7. Manage Reporting & Tracking Metrics
8. Understand the future of Digital Marketing and prepare for it
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is experiencing exceptional growth around the world. From being a part of the overall marketing mix, digital media has now become the main focus of every company’s marketing plans. As a manager, you need to know how digital media is affecting your company’s branding & sales and how you can leverage to stay ahead of competition.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
Knowledge in Marketing and familiar with Internet.